Let me invite you to my online course! The course is for those of you who haven’t started learning yet – and want to get the feeling of what real-life software development is all about, and for those of you, who have already started learning Java – and would like to know how it is actually used in real projects.
What will you learn in the course?
- Technologies that every software developer needs to know. Version control systems (Git), databases (PostgreSQL), networks and infrastructure (you will learn basics behind networks, virtual machines and containerisation: extremely popular Docker).
- Most relevant terms and methodologies that we need in our daily work. You will learn Scrum, you will see how much value Extreme Programming brings in, how important effective teamwork is and what distinguishes wonderful teams from random people that only happen to work together.
- What you need to further study to become a professional software developer. This course will structure your knowledge and offer learning tips and books recommendations authored by recognised experts.
- Fundamental techniques and practices that distinguish mediocre software developers from professional software developers. Clean Code, SOLID principles, Extreme Programming and more.
- A sample enterprise-class web application with a complete source code and business case explanation.
Click here to learn more! Here, you will be able to watch two parts of the course for free: Spring framework and databases. Click on the “Expand all sections” link and browse through the lessons. You will find two lessons, over 2 hours in total, that do not require buying the course. Enjoy!